Actually, what you need is men that *really* act like dogs, not just the behaviors that disgust you.
For you women that own dogs, like the furry kind, you know just what I'm talking about. There are few things that your dog doesn't do better than us men. But OK, there are some things that can't, or shouldn't get from your dog. But let's talk about how us men could learn from dogs and be the perfect mate. Maybe women should be like dogs too, but I don't think so. I'm in love with a woman that sets me on fire and she's nothing like a dog, so maybe it's just us that needs the lesson of the bow wow Tao.
In this blog, that will be read by probably no more than two people (that includes me), I'm going to record the tiny insights that we get from our four legged fury friends on the art of Taoist love. I'd like to hear your ideas too, from either side of the Yin/Yang coin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment